Mideval.co.nr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the planet of Mideval is in jeapordy, one group of heroes will stand above the rest! Will you be one of them?

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Web siteWeb site  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:05 pm
Latest topics
» the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.
Rules of the Game EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 am by miyuki

» miyuki. the young laguz
Rules of the Game EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:31 am by FireFlare77

» Beginnings (sort of)
Rules of the Game EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:57 pm by FireFlare77

» Lilly Rosette
Rules of the Game EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 pm by FireFlare77

» 11-8-08 New Class Added, Site Home Page Under Construction
Rules of the Game EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:33 am by Ross

» Ross and Gwen
Rules of the Game EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:38 pm by Ross

» Profile Format
Rules of the Game EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:38 pm by Admin

» Rules of the Game
Rules of the Game EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:43 am by Admin

» The Sacred Laws of Mideval
Rules of the Game EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Classes List (with additions)
Rules of the Game EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:10 am by FireFlare77

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
FireFlare77
Rules of the Game I_vote_lcapRules of the Game I_voting_barRules of the Game I_vote_rcap 
Admin
Rules of the Game I_vote_lcapRules of the Game I_voting_barRules of the Game I_vote_rcap 
miyuki
Ross
Wil
skull_lover101
Liam
Statistics
We have 33 registered users
The newest registered user is sir fred

Our users have posted a total of 162 messages in 39 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
Free Domains Hosting at .co.nr

Rules of the Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character Profile
Name:
Level: 1
HP:
Rules of the Game Left_bar_bleue0/0Rules of the Game Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Rules of the Game Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Game   Rules of the Game EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:43 am

Hello there! Admin here! Here's how you play the game!

--REGISTERING--
Obviously, you have to register an account. Your account name does not have to be the same as your character's name, but it is suggested that your name is the name of your character.
After registering a user account, and waiting for my approval of your account, you must post your profile. Do that here. Then, you must wait for it to get approved. After that, your Character Profile will be filled in on your account. You may edit your Biography, Personality, History, Name, Age, etc. But nothing else.

--SETTING UP AN RP--
After registering your character, you can roleplay in any of the forums! To start an RP, click the "New Topic" button, give it a title, and post in it the start roleplay. Then, you're all set.

This is a text RP. You go into or start a topic and type what your character says and does.

--NON-USER-CONTROLLABLE FEATURES--

In many video games, as you battle, you gain experience. When you gain enough experience, you level up. I control all the level-ups and skills. I decide your base stats at random and will add on when you level up. I also control your EXP points. When you battle, I'll add experience points. When you reach 100, you'll be set back at 0 and your level will go up one as well as your skills. Your money is also controlled by me. This is so you do not cheat and add EXP, stats, or G.

--RULES--
Yes, everyone needs rules.
  • Do not take control of another character, unless you have their permission.
  • Swearing is allowed on the board, but at a minimum.
  • No godmodding, this is, making your character invincible or extremely powerful.
  • You must be literate when posting. You must type your adventure in novel style.
  • You are allowed to roleplay in one topic at a time.

I can't think of anything else right now, so I'll write more when I think of them.
Back to top Go down
https://mideval.darkbb.com

Rules of the Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mideval.co.nr :: First Look :: Rules-
Jump to: