Mideval.co.nr
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the planet of Mideval is in jeapordy, one group of heroes will stand above the rest! Will you be one of them?

HomeHome  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Web siteWeb site  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 9 on Fri Nov 25, 2022 8:05 pm
Latest topics
» the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 am by miyuki

» miyuki. the young laguz
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:31 am by FireFlare77

» Beginnings (sort of)
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:57 pm by FireFlare77

» Lilly Rosette
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:38 pm by FireFlare77

» 11-8-08 New Class Added, Site Home Page Under Construction
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:33 am by Ross

» Ross and Gwen
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:38 pm by Ross

» Profile Format
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:38 pm by Admin

» Rules of the Game
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:43 am by Admin

» The Sacred Laws of Mideval
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:17 am by Admin

» Classes List (with additions)
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:10 am by FireFlare77

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
FireFlare77
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. I_vote_lcapthe deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. I_voting_barthe deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. I_vote_rcap 
Admin
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. I_vote_lcapthe deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. I_voting_barthe deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. I_vote_rcap 
miyuki
Ross
Wil
skull_lover101
Liam
Statistics
We have 33 registered users
The newest registered user is sir fred

Our users have posted a total of 162 messages in 39 subjects
Affiliates
free forum
Free Domains Hosting at .co.nr

the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miyuki

miyuki

Female
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Character Profile
Name: Miyuki Willow Arashi
Level: 1
HP:
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Left_bar_bleue15/15the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Empty
PostSubject: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:33 pm

Miyuki walked along an invisible trail. it was a pitch black night with the turning of the new moon. she was wearing a dark cloak so only her trailing tail could be seen. she was looking for the place where the humans found her....
Back to top Go down
FireFlare77

FireFlare77

Male
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-07-06

Character Profile
Name: Edge Maxwell Draven
Level: 13
HP:
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Left_bar_bleue34/34the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Empty_bar_bleue  (34/34)

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:33 am

OOC: Awesome, please go on!
Back to top Go down
http://www.blogzone3.aforumfree.com
miyuki

miyuki

Female

Character Profile
HP:
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Left_bar_bleue15/15the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Empty_bar_bleue  (15/15)

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:59 am

OOC: this isnt like any forum ive ever seen...

IC: she spotted a black scorch mark. it looked incrusted into the ground, as if that peice of land was frozen in its own little time. the leaves around it was just like the ones arounf the forest, but when she picked it up. it was hard; it was petrified. other than that clue, she didnt know whether this was the spot where she was birthed or where she was set down to be found or to be hidden.
Back to top Go down
FireFlare77

FireFlare77

Male

Character Profile
HP:
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Left_bar_bleue34/34the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Empty_bar_bleue  (34/34)

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:11 am

Please use the OOC (out of character) and IC (in character) dividers to seperate what is and is not your character speaking. Also, stories should be put in italics. Blod and color are for moderation and NPC (NPC NEEDED) /Mod (MOD NEEDED) /Admin (ADMIN NEEDED)/ Player (OTHER PLAYER NEEDED) requests. Just stick those in at the end of a post with those colors and one of those will eventually show up. NPC's are used for non-player characters that you want to help move the plot along, mods are like me, if you have a problem I can solve, ask for me and I'll show up and help fix your problem (removing the colored tag afterwards), admins are for the things I can't do like stuff with the site itself, and other players would be like me, you, ross, will, liam, etc. ask and one of us will join in the RPing. Please go on with your story.
Back to top Go down
FireFlare77

FireFlare77

Male

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:53 am

OOC: I'm here!
IC: *Edge stumbles over a root and falls, making a loud noise as he does so* OOF! *gasp* It's a- L-L-La-Laugz!
Back to top Go down
miyuki

miyuki

Female

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:47 pm

IC: she whipped around as the ninja saw her tail. she pulled out two senbons and threw it instinclivley by the ninjas head. then saw that he was defensless. and saw that he looked dangerouse. she started to back away slowly...
Back to top Go down
FireFlare77

FireFlare77

Male

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 11:25 pm

OOC: alright, two OPN tags are a bit excessive... sheesh! Anyway, sorry, I'm here now. I've been (and will be) grounded for some time.

IC: *Edge manages to dodge the first of the Laguz's projectiles but the second one hits him square between the eyes. Edge stumbles* What the hell was.... that? *Edge smiles and closes his eyes as he slowly looses conciousness*

Last edited by FireFlare77 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
miyuki

miyuki

Female

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:41 pm

IC: she saw that he got hit and stopped backing away."um....are you okay sir?" she began to pull the senbon from his head and started to clean the wound. hoping he wouldnt wake up.

OOc: okay
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character Profile
Name:
HP:
the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Left_bar_bleue0/0the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:49 am

OOC: Edge, must I remind you this is a novel RP? Also, stories don't need to be put in italics.
Back to top Go down
https://mideval.darkbb.com
FireFlare77

FireFlare77

Male

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:51 pm

*Multiple thread edits to suit the needs of the wanty admin with a power trip*
OOC: I removed the colored taggs like I said I would and do and cleaned up the thread. Sad Crying or Very sad affraid I'm sorry about the novel thing. And stories do tend to be put in italics around this site, look at your own writing of the storyline. It's all in italics. Right, so, anyway...

IC: "Ahhhh...." Edge took a deep breath regaining his senses and decided not to explode but instead the poor creature delivering greivious wounds like peices of candy "Nice throw" said Edge with a grimace. "You know, if I wern't bleeding uncontrolabaly from the head right now, you'd be dead?" and then, having spoken words like a true gentleman, Edge slipped from conciousness... again.
Back to top Go down
miyuki

miyuki

Female

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:13 pm

IC: miyuki was worried whether she should stay or flee. though she wanted to know more about what he was talking about so she decided to take out some of her herbs from her bag and bind the wounds she made. after a few hours gathering pine branches for his bed she layed him down and climbed a tree just in case there were more humans. she layed her head down on the harsh bark. " I wonder what he was talking about......?"
Back to top Go down
FireFlare77

FireFlare77

Male

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:15 am

Edge awoke to the light of day and the songs of birds. "How long was I out" Edge asked aloud, but to no avail... I wonder what happened to that girl with the tail, edge thought. Edge considered the possibility he had dreamt the whole thing, but then remembered that his head hurt like hell; ergo, he got up with some difficulty and was about to set off in search of the girl... if you could call her that... when suddenly-
Back to top Go down
miyuki

miyuki

Female

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 12:31 am

IC: Edge had a facefull of fluffy white furr in his face. that ball of fur was her tail. she was cirled up in a ball on the treebranch above where he had slept. she was worried that if she fled he would come looking for her and bring some more humans. but if she stayed she could tell him not to and try to convince him; unfortunately she had fallen alseep during the night from the cause of her high strung nerves and extreme mania confusion. her tail continued to flick back and forth...back and forth....her ears were flat on her head along with the rest of her white hair making her look almost....normal.

(OOC:srry it took so long. do you wait to post every month or.....)
Back to top Go down
FireFlare77

FireFlare77

Male

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:39 pm

OOC: Yeah, I don't know. I haven't been here (or on my forum) for so long, I'd almost forgotten about it.

IC: "Woah!" Edge exclaimed aloud, waking the Laguz girl. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
miyuki

miyuki

Female

Character Profile
HP:

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 am

OOC: I'm back and I brought some major skills with me. ^_^ Sorry I've been inactive. The entire time I was here I was using my Dell that I had since my single-digit years so it died and since you don't have a link to your site on your activation e-mail it took me most of my will (and pocket money) to get it revving up again to finally get your link. Congrats, your worth $1,261.49

IC: Miyuki opened her eyes violently, disturbed from her slumber. She felt the pull of her tail and with great surprise she fell off of the comfortable branch, landing right next to the man she had injured. Still groggy, she sat up; her blue kimono and shawl covered in broken petrified leaves wondering where exactly she was. Miyu clasped her face in her hands, moaning out a yawn to ward away that flaccid sandman from her amber eyes. What happened last night? Why was she here? After several seconds of getting the morning taste from her mouth, the memories struck her. Humans.

Miyu's tail and ears shot up from their docile position and frizzed like a porcupine faced with a ferret. She automatically jumped back, having the tree that was once dream central turn into a strategic battle obstacle. " M-My name's Miyuki..." She poked her head out from behind the bark-encrusted shield, " What's y-yours?" hoping that fighting wouldn't commence. It was hard enough figuring out what happened yesterday. Did he fall on a rock?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.   the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets. Empty

Back to top Go down

the deep forest, within each tree lies great secrets.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mideval.co.nr :: Austri :: Eras Forest-
Jump to: